It’s been one year since we opened our doors… time flies when you’re having FUN! Join us as we celebrate our One-Year Anniversary with a Spring Fling on Saturday, April 4th from 10am – 8pm! The community is invited to the Public Market for this FREE event to commemorate this exciting milestone. There will be special springtime food samplings, cooking demonstrations, family festivities, and live music. The 14 merchants that make up our dynamic collective have worked hard to deliver an outstanding culinary and epicurean experience, and we can’t wait to toast a successful first year of local culture and cuisine!
Starting at 10:-00 am on April 4, the celebration begins in The Kitchen with a visit from the Easter Bunny, along with egg decorating crafts – family fun for all ages! The afternoon will be a springtime culinary festival of food tastings, cooking demos and classes. From 2pm – 5pm, a Tasting Passport will be your ticket guide through the market to experience seasonal food tastings at participating market merchants. Get stamped at each merchant, and turn in your completed Passport for a chance to win prizes throughout the day. The rest of the Spring Fling schedule of events is as follows:
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
Saturday, April 4th, 10am – 8pm
- 10:00am – 12:00 pm – Easter Bunny visits The Kitchen + egg decorating crafts
- 2:00pm – 5:00pm – Food Tasting Passport; sample food tastings from participating Merchants! Get stamps and turn in your completed passport for a chance to win prizes.
- 2:00 pm – Santa Monica Seafood Spring Cooking Demo
- 4:00 pm – il Fustino Spring Cooking Demo, “Pesto”
- 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm – Live Music
The Santa Barbara Public Market’s One-Year Anniversary Spring Fling is a free event and open to the public. Please call(805) 770-7702 for more information.